Mrs. Willoughby received her Master of Arts in Counseling degree from Louisiana Tech University and her Bachelor of Arts degree from Louisiana State University. She also holds national certification in counseling and school counseling from the National Board of Certified Counselors. Mrs. Willoughby is an active member in the Caddo School Counselor Association, Louisiana Counseling Association, and the American School Counselor Association.
Mrs. Willoughby is passionate about helping students develop academically, personally, and socially.
Who is Mrs. Willoughby?
· concerns about student achievement
· Family health problems
· New school registration & orientation
· Test interpretation
· Discussing special needs of student
· Early discussion of potential crises
· Family difficulties or concerns
· Parents can call the school counselor at any time for a phone conference or to set up a conference.
How and Why Do Parents Contact the School Counselor?
· Counselor request
· Parent referral
· Administrative referral
· Teacher or staff referral
· Referral by friend(s)
How Does a Student See the Counselor?
100 West Kentucky Ave
Vivian, LA 71082
KIDS DON’T CARE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW UNTIL THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE!